Friday, May 28, 2010

Week One as a new Mommy.

I'm obsessed with Niall's mouth. He puckers it up and I just want to kiss him! He's the cutest baby :)


Actually I haven't been able to be a mom. My husband is Mr. Mom. I have been in the hospital the whole first week of his life, that I can't really say I'm a mom yet. I was put back in the hospital, doctors saying I was so close to having a heart attack. It was definitely not my fault. I was theirs. They pumped me with 3 days worth of fluid and never released it afterwards, that I swelled up very hugely and almost had a heart attack due to the fluid build up. So now as the result I have high blood pressure (I never had it the whole time i was alive or pregnant). I have to take medication for the rest of my life. It's really sad, because the whole time I was in the hospital I cried thinking I was never going to be able to see or take care of my child again!! This was the scariest thing i ever been thru. Here I was thinking it was going to be the C-Section I had to have, to have Niall.

But so far I have only been out of the hospital one day, and I'm still not well. I'm really hoping I can conquer this. This is all I want. I need to be with my family! It means EVERYTHING to me!!

On a good note. (I'd hate for this blog to be all depressing). I had a beautiful son last Friday! I am so IN LOVE with him! I never thought I could love something so much, I'm Amazed! Here are some pics of his first week :)

if you look at my finger it was so swollen :(

No comments:

Post a Comment